PEmicro logo
Cart New Account Login

Logo image
HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
First barcode after booting Cyclone FX attempts to load the wrong image
Robbie B. Jul 22, 2021 at 05:19 PM (17:19 hours)
Staff: Esteban G.

• Hi,

I have a Cyclone FX Universal v10.75-3.0, with an attached barcode scanner.

When first applying power to the Cyclone, the Image shown on the screen shows the image which was last loaded before the Cyclone was powered off. I will call this "Image_A". If I use my barcode scanner to scan a code, it reads the code correctly and it passes the barcode test for "Image_B" (confirmed by inspecting barcode log, and by showing the "last scanned barcode" on home screen). But the image the Cyclone attempts to load remains Image_A (Image shown on home screen remains Image_A). After scanning a second time, the correct image is attempted. (Home screen shows Image_B).

After this initial error, every subsequent barcode scan loads the correct image.

Right now, my workaround is to place a "dummy" barcode sticker on the Cyclone with a "blank" image stored in memory, and instruct our production to scan the dummy code 2x on every power up of the Cyclone. Is there anything I can do to correct this error, so that the Cyclone can correctly load the correct image on it's first scan?

Thanks,
    Robbie

Comments

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2021 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement