PEmicro logo
Cart New Account Login

Logo image
HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
PROG12Z Licensing issue
Michel R. Dec 9, 2020 at 01:07 PM (13:07 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hi Team.
    I have bought PROG12Z Software in Sept2016 (used with USB-ML-UNIVERSAL-FX RevB Probe). Because I have a new computer, I have tried to re-install PROG12Z on this new computer, but when I try to obtain an activation code, I have Error 5: "You have already reached the maximum number of activations for this product license".

My questions :
    Q1 : How to activate PROG12Z on this new computer ? (I have no way to deactivate PROG12Z license occurence on my old computer, through uninstall process).

Q2 : I have read that from April2020, "the license that activates PROG now resides on a Multilink debug probe rather than in the software itself".
    Is it necessary to buy a new version of PROG12Z Software, to locate license into Multilink Universal FX Probe used (I own a RevB) ?

Thanks in advance for your support.

Comments

• Michel,

We will need to look up your license so we need to know your installation code. Please email these questions and your installation code to licensing@pemicro.com.

Do not post your code here as it is a public forum.

Regards,

• Hi Johnny,
        Thanks for your answer.
        I just have sent my questions ยจ+ my installation code to licensing@pemicro.com
        Regards.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2021 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement