PEmicro logo
Cart New Account Login

Logo image
HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
LCD Display DGL-0402YG-4AD broken
Jovan S. Dec 8, 2020 at 03:12 AM (03:12 hours)
Staff: Nick d.

• Hello,
    In one of our compressors(Sigma Control 2) is the LCD display DGL-0402YG-4ad broken.(flat cable is damaged)
    We could replace it.
    Is it possible to buy spare display from You or yours distributors?

Regards

Jovan

Comments

• Hi Jovan

Sorry for the late reply, the holidays season has been chaotic this year. I created a proforma on your account for the LCD but unfortunately it looks like FedEx may not ship to Serbia? Can you double check that your account address is correct for your account?

If everything is fine but a delivery can not be made I can provide you with the LCD part number we use.

• Hi Jovan

Did you check my previous reply to this?

• I entered my data correctly.  What information is missing so you can send me an LCD.  Is there any other mail by which you could send me an LCD for Serbia.  Sorry for the delay in replying.  Greeting

• No worries

Its odd but our website isn't picking up the address but the FedEx website is. I will have to ship it though their website instead.

In total it looks like the shipping cost will be around $80-$90 alone with the cost of the LCD screen being only $25.

Do you still want to proceed with this order?

• Thank you so much for the quick response.  I want to continue with the order.  Feel free to send an LCD to this address, the details are correct.  If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.  Thanks again.  Greeting

• If you ordered two pieces of Lcd, would the cost increase only by the value of Lcd or would the delivery be significantly more expensive? If the price increases only by the amount of LCD or a little more, feel free to send two pieces.  Sorry to interrupt ... This is the first time I've done something like this.  Greeting

• No problem the price should stay relatively the same as the weight has not gone up significantly. I can create the order for two instead.

• All right then.  Send me two pieces.  Thank you very much.  I will notify you as soon as the package is delivered.  Greeting.

• Is this Lcd DGL-0501W-4AD the same as the two I ordered from you.  Now I have received pictures of the controller and these marks are on the old LCD.  If you have an LCD with these labels you better send them to me.  Greeting

• Can you send me the picture of the markings? We can continue this conversation by email.

My email is nick.deleon@pemicro.com

• Hello,
    My compressors is the LCD display DGL-0501w-4ad broken. We need replace it.
    Help me, Pls!

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2021 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement