PEmicro logo
Cart New Account Login

Logo image
HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
PEmicro - SC5773
Sergey P. Dec 6, 2020 at 05:52 AM (05:52 hours)
Staff: Zahar R.

• Tell me, does PEmikro support reading and writing the SC5773NQMMY3 processor (mask 0N38M)?

Comments

• Hi Sergey, 

We contacted our NXP partners to find out which NXP device this part number actually corresponds to.

Best Regards,
    Zahar
    PEmicro.

• Let us know how you will get an answer.

• I want to buy from you USB-ML-UNIVERSAL-FX and license PROG-HL-PPCNEXUS. But you cannot quickly answer my question! Why? How long do you need to wait to get an answer ?!

• Hi Sergey, 

I apologize for delayed response. We reached out to our partners at NXP and are waiting for them confirm the actual device part number of a chip in question. We will let you know as soon as this information becomes available to us.

Unfortunately, we do not know, ourselves which Quoriva device SC5773 marking is meant to represent.

Best Regards,
    Zahar
    PEmicro.

• There is a manufacturer Freescale, there is an SC 5773 chip.
    I guess it could also be SPC(MPC) 5773.

• Hello Sergey, 

We reached out to NXP, and they asked you to submit a support request on NXP website with a request for PEmicro support for a given device:

http://www.nxp.com/support

Once submitted, it will be evaluated by NXP's team and most likely propagate back to us through official NXP channels.

Thank you,
    Zahar
    PEmicro.

• Hello. I got a response from NXP. This processor is now called the S32R274. Add its support to your device. (Supports S32R274K, S32R274J, S32R264K and S32R264J)

• S32R274/S32R264 Series

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2021 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement