PEmicro logo
Cart New Account Login

Logo image
HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
PROGPPCNEXUS 64k starter edition
TH N. Jun 29, 2020 at 09:23 AM (09:23 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello
    i have USB multilink universal and progppcnexus 64k starter edition software. But i can not upload and download de hex file to the processor SPC560D40L1 (ST), it is just small hex file. what i need to do upload and download the hex file to the processor.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Greetings,

What is the error you are getting when trying to program your HEX file?

Takao

• If i want to upload the file, i get error (selected command is not active for this module)

• Greetings,

Which algorithm did you select?

Takao

• i can only select the (UPLOAD) icon, and i can not select the (program cammand) on the left side it is gray(not active).

• Greetings,

When you connect to the chip for the first time, it should prompt you to select an algorithm. Which algorithm did you select? Without an algorithm you cannot select the Upload command.

The CM : Choose Module command should allow you to select the proper algorithm for you device. You need to determine which algorithm to use that best fits your setup. Most likely CFLASH.

Takao

• how can i upload and download the cflash and dflash files apart?

• Greetings,

Do you see the CFLASH algo?
    ST_SPC560D40_1x32x64k_CFlash.PCP

Or do you only see the CFLASH_DFLASH algo?
    ST_SPC560D40_1x32x64k_CFlash_DFlash.pcp

Takao

• i see 
    ST_SPC560D40_1x32x16k_Dflash
    ST_SPC560D40_1x32x16k_Dflash_4bytes
    ST_SPC560D40_1x32x64k_Cflash
    ST_SPC560D40_1x32x64k_Cflash_Dflash

• Greetings,

Good, so what is your question about?
    If you want to use CFLASH, select CFLASH. If you want DFLASH, select DFLASH. If you want both then select CFLASH_DFLASH.

Takao

• ok i see it
    and when i want to download i must select (ss specify object file) right.

• thank you very much for your help, sorry for asking twoo much questions because i use this software for the first time. which programmer and software should i have to read the processor(SPC560D40L1)? If it is secured.

• Greetings,

If the chip is secured and you don't have the password, then no tool can help you.

Takao

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2021 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement