Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
3 computer license?
Jimmy B. May 16, 2019 at 11:26 AM (11:26 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello,

I have got information that I can only use my
    Universal Cyclone FX on 3 computers and then I need a new license
    I do not have a license now and I am confused.

Can you please explain any limitation on my Cyclone I have?

BR/Jimmy

Comments

• Greetings,

Where in the world did you get information that you can only use the CYclone FX on 3 computers?! Please point me to where you got this info so I can fix it.

Cyclones do not require any licenses to function UNLESS you are using the cyclone control suite. The Cyclone FX hardware already has this license and not an extra purchase. For Cyclone nonFX hardware users must purchase this license and have it installed on their cyclones. Even then, it is not limited by number of computers.

Takao Yamada

• Thanks for clearing this up, I was just rumors from a manufacturing company we use.

//Jimmy

• Greetings,

What they may be referring to is the cyclone automated control license, which is a software that can be installed up to 3 machines. It is used to control cyclones from a computer. The cyclone control suite is similar in function so I can see why it can be confused.

The difference is the cyclone control suite is a license installed on the cyclone itself and therefore no longer limited by the number of computers you can use it on. The cyclone FX gets this license for free

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2019 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement