Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Do you support SPC5748GBVKU6
Aberlt W. Apr 6, 2019 at 12:32 AM (00:32 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello, if your tool can support this chip read and wirte

Comments

• Greetings,

Yes, we support ALL MPC55xx/56xx/57xx and SPC56xx/57xx/58xx devices.

Do you have questions of which hardware or software to get? If so, let me know whether you are in development or in production so I can suggest the right tools for you.

Takao Yamada

• I need purchase CLCONY FX , The most advance one , can you pls send email to me

• if this can read NXP LPC18S57 JET256

• Greetings,

You can purchase the Cyclone Universal FX on our website. If you need a quote, just add the product into your cart and you can create a quote yourself.

Takao Yamada

• by the way , how about the NXP LS18S57 chip , if can read this ?

• Greetings,

That is not a correct part number. Please check whether you typed that correctly.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

To determine if your ARM device is supported by our tools, use this website:
    http://www.pemicro.com/partners/index.cfm

You will find that yes we support the LPC18S57 and the cyclone universal FX is the perfect tool for it. Check the website if you have other ARM device support questions.

Takao Yamada

• I i need read and write this two type chip , borad use 10 pin , which cable i need extra purchase .

• Greetings,

No extra cables or accessories required. Cyclone Universal FX comes with everything you need.

Takao Yamada

• So I just need purchase the Cylone universal Fx will be ok right ?

• Greetings,

That is exactly what I said. Just buy a unit and nothing else.

Takao Yamada

• thank you so much , i go to buy , btw , i have a board which install lpc18s57 and spc5748g , so i can donwloand data from that board via your this tool ,if ok?i see the board have a enternet and usb port also have 10 pin

• Greetings,

Any update on this?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2019 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement