Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
U-multilink Rev. D does not connect with NXP powerPC
Javier B. Feb 28, 2018 at 04:39 AM (04:39 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hi,

I have purchased a new usb multilink rev. D. and I have updated the firmware. After that, I connect to right port (USB1: Multilink Rev D (PEM59C01E)). All seems to be ok configured.

The problem appears when I attempt to connect to a powerPC platform. The message I receive as result is "Can't communicate with the target processor. Please check your connections between the cable and the target and make sure the target has power". I have followed these instructions and all seems ok. Even more, I have swapped REV D hardware by an old REV A hardware. The result is ok. I can communicate. I have changed, always with same platform and cables, to a multilink FX too. The result is ok.

My question: What do I have to do for working with the new REV. D device? It is important for us. Do I return the u-multilink device?

Thank you very much in advance,

Javier

Comments

• Javier,

Which PEMicro software are you using?

Which microcontroller are you trying to debug/program?

Regards,
    Johnny

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement