Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
USB Multilink Universal: Debugging NXP LPC54608J512 MCU
Vladimir I. Feb 26, 2018 at 11:01 AM (11:01 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hi, 
    I'm trying to use USB Multilink Universal to debug LPC54608J512 MCU from NXP on the MCUXpresso IDE.
    It doesn't work - I get the message in the MCUXpresso IDE:
    "The hardware interface that you are using does not support NXP processors".

I have updated firmware with the P&E Utility, but it doesn't help.

While updating I choose ARM architecture and it says I have "Multilink Universal Rev B (PE5655583) (ARM Configuration)" Device.

The qustion is: can I use USB Multilink Universal to debug and program LPC54608J512 in NXP MCUXpresso IDE?

Regards,

Comments

• Vladimir,

Which revision of the USB Multilink do you have?

Regards,
    Johnny
    PEmicro

• Hi Johnny,

Please look again in my original message - "While updating I choose ARM architecture and it says I have "Multilink Universal Rev B (PE5655583) (ARM Configuration)" Device."

So I have Revision B.
    Please let me know if it possible to flash and debug with it LPC54608J512 MCU from NXP.
    Because I need to start developing a project as soon as possible.
    If Multilink Universal Rev B doesn't support LPC Serie von NXP, then I'll look for another solution, e.g. from Segger.

Regards,
    Vladimir

• Hi, thank you for the answer.

Can I use for debugging and flashing of NXP LPC54608J512 the USB Multilink ACP instead?

Regards,

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement