Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Unable to find "pemicro.lic" file
vysakh k. Jan 22, 2018 at 07:37 AM (07:37 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hi,

I am facing a typical problem in my PC application where I am using the Cyclone universal driver dlls.

Even after activating the license when the UI for license activation pops up first time when the application launches, again and again the license activation UI is getting popped up when we close and reopen my application.

So I went and searched the pemicro.lic file in the "C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64" folder it wasn't there.

Could you please help me to locate the pemicro.lic file that must be getting generated when we activate the license so that I can copy and place thet file in "C:\WINDOWS\SYSWOW64" folder ?

Thank you..

Comments

• Vysakh,

The license file needs to be in the same place as the DLL. Are you loading the DLL from the SysWOW64 directory or somewhere else? If it is indeed from SysWOW64, please make sure that you are able to create a new text file there. If you can't create it then your account needs admin privileges.

Regards,
      Johnny
      PEmicro

• Thank you Johnny for your quick response.

I have a sample "pemicro.lic" file with me. When I Copied that file by modifying the installation code and activation code to SYSWOW64 it works.

But I would like to know if this file is generated automatically somewhere when we activate the license

Thank you.

• It is generated automatically when you activate the DLL.

• Thank you again!

• I will definitely try to find out in this way.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement