Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
multilink universal revision issue
Zhi G. Jan 17, 2018 at 01:10 AM (01:10 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hi, I have a multilink universal with "Rev.B" on the bottom label. However, my laptop always recognize it as "Rev. A".
    Anyone who can help me fix it? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi Zhi,

Did you purchase this multilink universal from one of our authorized resellers or distributors?

Regards,
      Johnny

• Yes, I believe all our Multilinks are purchased from authorized resellers. Just now, I opened its green plastic package and recognized the "REV B" on its bottom silkscreen.

I think there has been some automatically downloading or upgrading process when I attached it to my PCs (for different projects). And don't know what changes it from REV B to rev A.

Is there any tool that I can use to reload the factory default?

Thank you.
        Zhi

• Thanks for the info, Johnny,

I installed the updater, but it seems to me the updater still sees my multilink as a "rev. A". Besides that, all application firmware updated successfully, such as the ARM, RS08...

The updater shows this message REV A(PE5655358), I don't know if it can help me identify this is an authentic PE product.

By the way, I'm contacting my sourcing team to get the vendor contact.

Best regards.
    Zhi

• Hi Zhi,

Can you take some closeup photos and send them to technical-info@pemicro.com? We can look for signs that they might be counterfeit.

Regards,
      Johnny

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement