Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Enable / Disable Cyclone Pro
Scott H. Dec 19, 2017 at 02:11 PM (14:11 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• We have three locations newly reporting error code 07 while trying to program MC9S12P64CQK.  Micros get secured (locked) preventing programming until we go through special handling to unsecure the micro then try programming again.  It might be caused by lowering the programming head onto PCBA after programming utility has started.

My question - Is there an recommended input to Cyclone we can break and use with a switch on programming head to make sure the programming head is in place before the Cyclone will allow the programming sequence to start?

I hate to break / make power to the Cyclone itself many times a day. Another option would be to create a sensed input to our utility making sure the programming head is in position.

Comments

• Scott,

On the issue of programming a secured MC9S12P64CQK, the Cyclone Pro is able to automatically unsecure the device for programming. There is an option in the Image Creation Utility "Unsecure target if secured or if communication fail". Make sure you have that checked and select the right family.

I don't think there is any pin on the Cyclone you can use as a sense pin but I will double check with the hardware engineer.

Regards,
    Johnny
    PEmicro

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement