Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Fail to program a Texas Instruments LM3S2B93 with a Cyclone Programmer
Dan N. Dec 14, 2017 at 11:11 AM (11:11 hours)
Staff: Kevin M.

• Hello,

I am trying to program a Texas Instruments LM3S2B93 with a Cyclone Programmer for ARM devices V9.80. I have also a Multilink Universal programmer and the result is the same.

The first issue is the fact that I can’t get rid off the PEMICRO Connection Manager windows if I check off the “Show this dialog before attempting to contact target”. I use PROGACMP Programmer for ARM devices Version 6.22.00.00. There is a way to avoid this windows?

The message I get is “Can’t communicate with the target. Please check your connections and make sure the target has power”

The target has power, the TCK is there, and I can see signals like TMS, TDI nicely synchronized with the rising edge of TCK.

I can also see a TDO signal with a continuously shape like this:
    ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___
    ___| |_| |_____________| |_| |_____________| |_| |__________

I think this is not normal but I have no clue about.

I have to program 50 boards equipped with LM3S2B93. This boards are quite old, no change was made recently and until now I was able to program them with another programmer now broken.

Can you please help me? I have several oscilloscope captures if necessary.

Best regards,
    Dan NITA

Comments

• Please, any idea about my issues ? 
    Someone please help me i don't know what to do anymore...

Regards,
    Dan NITA

• Greetings,

I am sorry no one has answered your question on this forum topic. Do you still have this issue? Any new findings since the original post?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement