Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
No display and communicate with my cyclone Pro
dieng m. Nov 20, 2017 at 09:48 AM (09:48 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• There is no text in display and i cannot communicate the cyclone on RS232, USB or Ethernet. The error LED stay turn on and i can't reset it.

Thanks for your support

Comments

• It sounds like your Cyclone has developed a firmware or hardware fault. We will need to analyze it to determine the best course of repair. Please update your account with your shipping information so I can issue a RMA. Please note that there might be a fee for any repairs.

• Hello,

I have updtating my account and you can issue a RMA

Thanks!!

• I emailed you the RMA number. Please ship just the unit to us (do not send any accessories). PEMICRO does not reimburse any shipping costs.

• Hello,

Actually i was using the cyclone Pro in our industrial production and i would like to know if you could explain me how can i do the reset hardware in order to restart the cyclone.
            Cause it's very urgent. And if i don't have any success, i'll send you the cyclone in the next days.

Thanks

• If you can no longer communicate with the Cyclone on any of the interfaces, then you cannot reprogram it. It would need to be reprogrammed on our in house test fixture.

• In this case and just reprogram it, how much will that cost and how many days will it take.

thanks

• Reprogramming is free and we can do it within a day or two of receiving your Cyclone. However if reprogramming doesn't fix the unit then there is a hardware fault and there will be a fee for any repairs.

• Ok, i will send the Cyclone Pro, you hold me informed please, if the reprogramming doesn't work.
                    And send me the repair estimate and the time this will take it.

Thanks a lot

• Hello,

I would know if you have already received the cyclone Pro yet?

Thanks

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement