Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Cyclone Max can support ST SPC560B40L5 or not?
Bin L. Aug 7, 2017 at 10:54 PM (22:54 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Cyclone Max can support ST SPC560B40L5 or not? 
    Our CTM has one Cyclone Max in hands, it can't program SPC560B40L5 directly. We want to know how to program SPC560B40L5.

Comments

• Greetings,

The cyclone max can support all ST SPC56xx devices.

First, get the latest software and firmware for the cyclone max here:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=290

Try using the PROG for PPCNEXUS software to program the chip using step-by-step commands. When successful move onto using standalone programming using the image creation utility. All of the algorithms you need are found in the software download.

Takao Yamada

• Hi, Takao:
      Very appreciate your quick feedback! I already provided the latest SW package to our CTMs, they will test soon. If they still have problem, I will go back to you and ask your help again.

Thanks & BRs
      Bin

• Hi, Takao:

My CTM used the SW package you gave, still can't program SPC560B40L5. Could you help to provide your email address to me? I'll send the photo to you.

• Greetings,

Instead please go to Support page -> Support requests to create a ticket for me. There you can post any pictures. I will look for your ticket and continue our conversation there.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Any update on this?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement