Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Cannot program correctly
Ainara S. Jul 6, 2017 at 03:36 AM (03:36 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hi all,

I have multiple devices (908AZ60) and cannot program properly any of them, they used to work so the configuration and hw should be ok.

PROG08SZ v2.16
    Programming algorithm "908_az60a.08P" v1.20

I contact the device, with "ignore security" selected, I also get successful reset flags (powered down below 0.1v, etc), and successful loading of programming algorithms. Erase Module, Upload and Verify command are also working.

But when I try to program the device I get this:

"Checking range of S records. Checked
    Programming and Verifying Address $0E00. Error writing data black to part. Do I reset"

I do a reset (or clear and reset) but I get always the same result.

I am quite new on Project but I know the S19 File I am using is working on other devíces with the same configuration. There is something I do not understand about the file. There is a kind of index "S123" before the address. When I upload the module from device the index is "S113", what does ít mean?

On the other hand I am able to write a Byte (Option Program Bytes) in the address $0E00 (or any other address) so somehow the decive is writable.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Ainara,

Which PEmicro hardware programmer are you using?

Regards,
    Johnny

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement