Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
How can I re-activate my license?
hanam k. Jun 9, 2017 at 04:04 AM (04:04 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• After you have removed the software from the old PC, you can install it on the new PC with your CD and then re-activate it with the installation code. If you are unable to retreive the license file or you receive a message that you have reached the maximum number of activations, please contact our licensing manager with your invoice number for assistance. We will generally provide additional activations (pending a quick, positive evaluation of how the license is being used.) 

As above(FAQ ID # 206), my license is not available now. Invoice number doesn't remain and Installation Code. How should I do?

Comments

• Hi Hanam,

Please send us your installation code and invoice # to technical-info@pemicro.com

Regards,
      Johnny
      PEmicro

• Hi,
    I am using Cyclone programmer with 5 images in production line in Poland.
    The Windows 7 test computer crashed, so I had to re-installed the software.
    When I activate the sw DLL using installation code + activation code I get approval and program continues as expected.

Next time I start my program, I still need to activare it.
    I have tried in different ways, an all seems OK in activation process, but it does not remember successful activation.

How can I make it work again?
    Best Regards,
    Christer Johansson
    Sweden

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement