Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Cyclone ACP: Write Program flash 0 IFR in MK64FN1M0VLL12
David O. Jun 2, 2017 at 04:05 AM (04:05 hours)
Staff: Juan S.

• Hi everyone,
    We are currently working with NXP MK64FN1M0VLL12 MCU and we would like to write MAC address on Program Flash 0 IFR during production. Is there any way to do it? We are using a Cyclone ACP.
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Comments

• Good morning,
    We have managed to write MK64FN1M0VLL12's Program Once registers with SEGGER's JLink. I guess Production Department will end up using it if Cyclone ACP does not provide such functionality. Could you please clarify this issue?
    Thank you.

• Hi David,

The Cyclone ACP cannot program the Program Flash 0 IFR region. This is a special region that would need a new command in the MK64FN1M0VLL12 algorithm. If you are still interested in evaluating the Cyclone ACP for your production, I can ask our development team to generate the algorithm for you with the necessary commands.

Regards,
      Johnny
      PEMicro

• Hi Johnny,
        Thank you so much for the support. We are interested in evaluating the new algorithm. When do you estimate it could be generated?
        Best Regards,

• Hi David,

I'll ask algorithm developers to get back to you about your request.

Regards,
          Johnny

• Hi Johnny,

It's been a while since your last post. Any news concerning this issue?

Best Regards,

• Hi David,

Please open a support ticket and I will attach an algorithm for you to try.

http://www.pemicro.com/support/index.cfm

Click on Support Requests -> Request new flash Programming algorithm.

• Hi Johnny,

I have opened the support ticket as you have suggested. Please let me know if you need further details. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

• We will provide you with the algorithm in the ticket.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement