Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Jungo Driver Expired
Shawn L. Feb 28, 2017 at 03:03 PM (15:03 hours)
Staff: Kevin M.

• I have an older (Maroon case) USB MultiLink BDM adapter that I used with Code Warrior 6.3 and an HC08 processor running on Windows XP.

I recently tried to install the Pkg08 installer. I could not get this working but in the process I updated to a newer version of your drivers, 12_3_0 i believe.

After giving up on pkg08, I tried to run my code warrior ide and it would no longer talk to the USB link.

I uninstalled the USB Link drivers and installed older drivers I used when I originally installed USB link and Code Warrior. This is version is 11_1_1

After installing these drivers Code Warrior started working however, I got a popup window saying the Jungo drivers were running on a 30 day evaluation period. The 30 days has now expired and the drivers will no longer work. I get an error saying the 30 Day evaluation period has expired.

How can I install these drivers and get around this Jungo license issue?

Comments

• Shawn,

Please install the following patch. It should resolve your issue.

http://www.pemicro.com/faqs/faq_view.cfm?id=211

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement