Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Which version of PROG12Z to use, to work with CodeWarrior 5.1 HC12, and U-MULTINK-FX
Michel R. Aug 16, 2016 at 07:44 AM (07:44 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• I have recently bought and installed CODEWARRIOR Devt Suite "Standard" Edition 5.1, on Windows7, to manage the Continuous Engineering of a Product that integrates an HC12 Target
    I have also bought a PEMICRO "USB MultiLink Universal FX" Interface (Part # USB-ML-UNIVERSAL-FX, Rev-B), to debug and flash program on HC12 target.
    Please, could you tell me which Version of PROG12Z Software must be used for our environment ?
    In the paste, on this product, our FW Design team used PROG12Z Version 1.66
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Hi Michel,

The USB-ML-UNIVERSAL-FX Rev B is compatible with PROG12Z v5.13.02.00 and newer. Version 1.66 is definitely too old. PROG12Z will be able to program the S19/ABS file generated by Codewarrior to your target board.

If you would like a quote to purchase a new license, please update your profile with your address and phone number.

Regards,
    Johnny
    P&E Engineering Support

• Hi Johnny,

Thanks for your clear answer

My profile is now up to date.

Effectively, I would like to have a quote (in EUROS) to purchase a new license for PROG12Z Software, for 1 x User , that can be transfered from one PC to another PC (with an USB ongle ?).
    Because I have "corporate" purchase constraints, please could you tell me which supplier in FRANCE distributes PEMICRO Products / Softwares ?
    Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Michel
    R&D FW Engineer

• Hi Michel,

We have a distributor in France.

I.S.I.T.
      ColdFire, MCORE, & Power Architecture Tools - FRANCE
      http://www.isit.fr

Regards,
      Johnny
      P&E

• Thanks a lot, Johnny!
    Michel

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement