Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Unable to flash KL05 with PROGARM tool
kongara S. Jul 16, 2016 at 07:19 AM (07:19 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi,

i am using a custom board with KL05Z32VFM4. PROGARM tool fails to flash the elf file with USB_ML_UNIVERSAL Rev.A. But, i am able to flash it through KDS 3.2.

Comments

• Greetings,

What version of PROGARM are you using? If you are truly using PROGARM and not PROGACMP, then you must have a very old version. Initially the software was called PROGARM roughly 4 years ago (before KL05Z even existed). Since then, we have renamed it PROGACMP. It may be that you have a software too old to support your chip.

Also, look at the last-modified date of the PROG executable and let me know what date is indicated there.

Takao Yamada

• Truly its old, way back to 2011. We are using "PROGARM Programmer - Version 1.70.00.02". Last modified date 2/5/2011.

How can i get the latest version?

Thank you.

• Greetings,

Our software update policy is that you get free software upgrades within a year of purchase, and a 50% discount within 2 years of purchase. But since you are outside of that time-frame, you will need to go purchase a new software license.

Since you know your hardware setup works with KDS and since a lot of the KDS GDB development is based off the PROG and ICD software we sell, I think you should be confident to know that the new version of PROG ACMP software will work. If it does not, we will give you your money back.

Takao Yamada

• Thank you for your support. Definitely we will follow your suggestion.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement