Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
CYCLONE MAX Error $00000011 when adding second SAP file to External Compact Flash
. Apr 6, 2016 at 10:18 AM (10:18 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello all,

I'm using Cyclone Max v.7.92-6.2, with Cyclone Image Creation & Management Utility 5.77.04.00 (just downloaded from your site).

The problem is that when I try to add TWO or more .SAP images into external flash, I get the Error 11, displayed on Cyclone Max.
    Image management says "Commit external memory image failed with Error".

Instead, if I commit only one image in the compact, all goes well.

What can I do? Our production is blocked because internal memory is full, and I cant add any other images.

Help me please,
    Thanks in advance,
    Sandro

Comments

• Greetings,

There is a corner case problem where if you fully loaded the internal memory of the cyclone (8 images) then there are issues with loading more than 1 image on the external compact flash. Is this the case with you? If so, try loading the external flash first, then fill 8 images onto the internal. Or only load up to 7 images internally. It is only when you reach 8 images that this problem occurs.

In roughly 2 weeks we will be releasing new firmware and software for cyclone max that will include a fix for this problem.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Were you able to get past the problem?

Takao Yamada

• Greetings Takao,

sorry for late response, your suggestion works!

Thanks a lot for help, if you gently can reply in this topic when new firmware is ready, it would be useful.

Thanks again,
    good job
    Sandro

• Greetings,

I will be releasing the latest firmware and software for the cyclone max at the end of the week. Sorry for the delay!

Takao Yamada

• Greeting Takao,

thank you for the information, we wait for the releasing.

Thanks again
    Have a nice day!
    Sandro

• Greetings,

I have finally released the new cyclone max firmware and software that includes this fix with the compact flash card. Please download the latest here:
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=290

Takao Yamada

• Greetings Takao,

thank you for the good news, asap we will update our cyclone max (the product is for the moment in repairing).

If there will be problem I will let you know.

Bye,
    Sandro

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement