Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
CYCLON PRO imagen files .sap wrong with version V.8.86
JOSE ASENSIO H. Mar 15, 2016 at 01:46 PM (13:46 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I have installed the last version "Cyclon Pro Single File installation". I have connect my Cyclon Pro that has several files .sap inside but the new Cyclon Pro Imagen Manager say me that the files are corrupt and is necessary erase all. I have erase all, but now I can´t load any file *.sap that I have. The utility for read the *.sap files don´t read the files neither. What can I do for load all my *.sap files? Do we need to make all *.sap another time? This is very complicate in this moment  tomorrow I have to produce 1000 electronics controls, I need to use the *.sap files that I have long.

Comments

• SORRY I MEANS V8.68

• Greetings,

English does not sound like your native language. Do you need assistance in a different language?

You are better off creating a ticket by going to Support page -> Support requests and please attach the SAP files you are using. We want to see why the utility thinks it is corrupt. I doubt we can resolve this issue by tomorrow so I hope you a backup solution. Do you have the original S19 or ELF files to program your chips?

Takao Yamada

• Hi: If I have .S19 files. I will ask our technical department to make new .sap, but as I have several old pro Cyclon (without LCD) now I have to have different files * .sap. How I can send you a .sap file ?

• Hello.

OK, I have done a ticket and I have attached a *.sap file

Support Request ID # 23503

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement