Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
PE Multilink Universal for Freescale Vybrid Core M4
Torsten K. Dec 1, 2015 at 01:02 PM (13:02 hours)
Staff: Gerardo R.

• Hello,

we have here an PE Multilink Universal Rev.B Debugger in house, we use it for Freescale KL and K ARM Cortex M0+ and M4 MCUs. Is it possible to use it also for debbuging of Freescales Vybrid VF61 core M4? If so, may you know a IDE which does support both Vybrid and PE Multilink Universal?

Best Regards,
    Torsten Krieger

Comments

• Hello, we currently only provide flash programming software for the external flash on the Vybrid board. For a complete IDE I suggest looking into IAR or Keil which supports our Multilink devices. You will have to look into their documentation to see specifically how they support multi core debugging.

• Hello, Gerardo
    Whether CycloneMAX/Cyclone univeral could program the Spansion's S25FL128S on Vybrid board?

Thanks
    Oliver

• Hi, 
    I found the algorithm as the link.

http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/main_downloads_temp/201605090154515608160/FlashAlgorithms_External_SPI_NXP_ARMP.zip

How can I use it to program the QSPI flash(S25FL128S) on TWR-VF65GS10, since the package has 'Spansion_S25FL128S-B_8x16Meg_sw_spi_nxp.arp' and 'Spansion_S25FL128S-T_8x16Meg_sw_spi_nxp'?

Thanks
    Oliver

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement