Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Urgent Help Needed! CodeWarrior and APS12C128 + MCU SLK
David J. Nov 3, 2015 at 04:14 PM (16:14 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi

I am having some serious trouble with a particular task I was given for my studies. I am very desperate and the deadline is not very far away. Since I have a full time job and a family to look after I have tried to do this myself without help but I just cannot get my head around it.... I have been doing fine with other subjects, but this subject is just killing me! I just cannot understand it.

For this task I have the CodeWarrior installed on my laptop and I have the APS12C128 plugged into the MCU SLK. I have also a bunch of wires to make links and an additional Potentiometer unit.

This is my equipment provided:
    http://s13.postimg.org/wmwok3ch3/20151103_211138.jpg
    http://s13.postimg.org/ihqvia3fr/20151103_211145.jpg

This involves writing a program for an oven...

The C code must do the following:

1. Oven ON/OFF LED and Switch (Oven must be on to do anything)
    2. Set oven Desired temperature using a potentiality (One that is inbuilt in MCU SLK)
    3. Oven door closed (digital input)
    4. Oven Door closed on/off indication via an LED
    5. Oven Door locked when temperature is above 100degC
    6. Oven Door locked indication via an LED
    7. Heater on/off indication via an LED
    8. Set oven actual temperature via ANOTHER potentiality which has to be plugged into the MCU SLK
    9. Temperature monitoring via display which is in-built into the MCU SLK
    10. Safety indication where LEDs blink if oven goes above 250 degC and a command which will stop the heater until temperature is below 250degC again.

Any help would be appreciated.

I know this is not an easy task and I am even prepared to pay for some help... *gulp*

Comments

• Greetings,

I asked my colleagues for the last few days and unfortunately we could not find anyone who has the time to help you on a project. We hope you have found the help to get your assignment completed. If you have any questions regarding flash programming and debugging capabilities using the embedded multilink on your board, then I will be happy to help you get any problems resolved as quickly as possible.

Takao Yamada

• Hi

I appreciate your efforts,

Maybe someone can help me with writing the basic code in C?

I was able to put together a flow diagram for this process

http://s18.postimg.org/9cmsb4da1/Untitled_Diagram.png

I would be so happy if someone can help.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement