Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
pedrv.sys not comatible with this system
Phil M. Sep 30, 2015 at 09:38 AM (09:38 hours)
Staff: Kevin M.

• I have been troubleshooting an issue with backup software and found that upon startup every morning, the event logger reports these errors:

"The P&E Microcomputer Systems PCI driver service failed to start due to the following error: This driver has been blocked from loading.

Followed by,

\systemroot]\syswow64\drivers\pedrv.sys has been blocked from loading due to an incompatibility with this system. Please contact your software vendor for a compatible version of the driver.

I am running a 64 bit Windows 7 machine. I believe the driver was installed when I loaded the software for an old P&E Microsystems parallel port BDM. Is there a later driver for 64 bit machines?

Thanks..

Comments

• Parallel port does not work on 64-bit machines.

• I have a pci card in my machine with a bi-directional parallel port, which is probably why the message states .... PCI driver....

Thanks

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement