Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Jungo driver "license expired" message after power failure
Gary O. Sep 23, 2015 at 12:25 PM (12:25 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hello again --

I have CodeWarrior and a P&E Cyclone Pro attached via USB to a Win XP computer that was all working fine until yesterday.

Last night we had a series of very short power outages, less than a second each, but the last one was long enough to cause the computer to shut down (I have a fancy surge protector, but not true UPS).

This morning, I am getting a "Windows Fatal Application Exit" pop up that says that my 30 eval license for Jungo has expired. That has been true since about 31 days after I bought this computer, but it never cared before.

Device Manager shows Jungo - Cyclone/Tracklink and Jungo - WinDriver. Both are "normal", meaning no yellow question marks or anything like that. Both say that the driver is working properly. P&E driver test program shows all drivers installed properly. I deleted and re-installed the drivers anyway; no difference.

I am out of ideas. Any suggestions?

Thanks
    Gary Olmstead

Comments

• Hi Gary,

Which version of Codewarrior are you using?

-Johnny
      P&E

• Hi Johnny --

Looks like CW 3.1 for HCS12.

• Gary,

Please download and install the patch that is intended for your Codewarrior from the following FAQ.

http://www.pemicro.com/faqs/faq_view.cfm?id=211

The download is a zip file that contains the latest P&E libraries and firmwares. There is a help me file included as well. After loading the files from the patch, restart Codewarrior.

Regards,
      Johnny
      P&E

• Don't know if this is relevant or not, but I also have CW 6.3 for HC9S08 (different project).  It also uses the Cyclone Pro, and it works fine.

• If you are seeing the licensing message only in CW 3.1 for HCS12, this means you need to install the patch for HCS12.

• I downloaded and installed the patch.  It doesn't make any difference...

• Johnny --

I hadn't used this program in so long that I had completely forgotten that I also have CW 5.0 for HCS12. It works fine, so I don't need to get 3.1 working.

Thanks for your help.

Gary

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement