Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
BDM USB-ML-12E Undetected
Joe M. Sep 15, 2015 at 10:04 AM (10:04 hours)
Staff: Kevin M.

• Hi,

I am trying to program a device using the Prog12Z PE firmware update on a win 8, 64 bit computer. However it fails to see the P&E USB Multilink device saying "Undetected. Disconnect/Connect USB cable. Click Refresh List".

I have downloaded PEDrivers_install_11 and multilink universal installer. The blue light is on and in device manager I can see under Jungo Connectivity - USB Multilink 2.0 and WinDriver. These both point to driver version 11.7.0.0.

I also downloaded unsecure_12 and this does detect the device as "USB1:USB-ML-12Rev C(PE5516209)".

This works fine on 32 bit windows 7 machines with driver version 10.

Joe

Comments

• Joe,

What is the version of the PROG12Z software? My inclination is that you are using an older version of the software that does not support 64 bit.

Best,

Kevin

• Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. I was originally using PROG12Z Programmer - Version 1.67 that didn't recognise the P&E. I then tried using Universal Multilink Firmware Update and Architecture Selection Utility - Version 5.48 which also does not recognise the device.

Joe.

• The Firmware update utility only works with the Multilink Universal and the Multilink universal fx. The ml12 will not show up in this utility.

• For me Universal Multilink doesnot show up in firmware Update utility as well.

• Does it show up in device manager under Jungo?

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement