Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Cyclone PRO - pushbutton part number
Bruce B. Sep 11, 2015 at 01:39 PM (13:39 hours)
Staff: Nick d.

• I have a Cyclone-PRO (rev C) that I use for daily product programming. I noticed that the START switch is acting erratic, it takes several pushes before it actually does anything. Must be the pushbutton.

Can I get the part number for the pushbutton? I would purchase a whole new programmer, but there is a programming file in there that I do not have a copy, and I have not found a way to pull out files from a programmer, only load them. So I need this hardware to work, and to throw out a programmer because of a switch is kinda wasteful.

Thanks - Bruce

Comments

• Hi Bruce

This is the part number for the push button we use on our Cyclone products.

Panasonic: EVQ-PAC09K

If theres anything else I can do to help let me know!

• Thanks for the response, but I checked the unit and it has a surface-mount switch. This part number is thru-hole. I am trying to find something like this in SMD but not coming up with a match...

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement