Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Upgrading PROGACMP software -
. Aug 13, 2015 at 08:20 AM (08:20 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I am trying to upgrade to the latest PROGACMP software and cannot seem to find a direct download – can anyone point me in the right direction.

Sorry for the noob question but I keep doing circles through the PEMicro site.

Thanks!

Comments

• Greetings,

You can only download the latest software under 2 conditions:

1) You bought the software recently. You would have received an invoice and the install for the latest software.

2) You are within 1 year of purchase of the software. Our software upgrade policy is you get free updates within a year of purchase. Within 2 years you can get a 50% discount on upgrades. If you believe you are entitled to a discount, please go to our support page -> Support request to create a ticket and detail in the ticket your invoice/order number. Otherwise, you will have to purchase a new license:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320138

Is there a specific reason why you need the latest software? Usually customers request this because they are running into a problem and believe that the latest software will solve their issue.

Takao Yamada

• I appreciate the quick response!
      I absolutely understand now.

PROGACMP requires at least version 3.18 to work a MKE06Z128VLD4 Microcontroller (algorithm = freescale_ke06z128m4_pflash.arp).
      Unfortunately I have a very (very) old version (3.00), well outside of the 2 year (50%) discount.

It looks like I am buying some new licenses!!

Thank you again!

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement