Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Problem Programming MKE04Z8VTG4
Robert R. Jul 31, 2015 at 10:57 AM (10:57 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I am trying to program a MKE04Z8VTG4 and I get a flash programming error.  In the console I can see it say the unit has been found, reset and the programming starts.  Then I can see where it says there is a CRC error in some block.  I have tried 3 boards and I get the same result on all three.  I am running the MKE04Z8VTG4 at 3.3V.  I can provide a schematic if requested.  I have a Multi-Link Universal unit (USZB-ML-UNIVERSAL) and am using Freescale Codewarrior 10.6.  I don't know how to log the console during the programming so I cannot show the specific error.  Any ideas?  Thank you,

Comments

• Robert I sent you an email. I need to take a look at the schematics.

Best,

Kevin

• Greetings,

Is this issue resolved?

Takao Yamada

• Yes, it was my fault.  The Flash registers between 0x400 and 0x40F are not really flash, I had some left over values there from the previous revision where I used a MKL02Z32 and it seems some bits on the MKE04Z4 are not programmable so I got a checksum error on the memory.  Thanks,

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement