Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
I brought USB-ML-UNIVERSAL from element14, how do I get an installation code?
niti w. Mar 18, 2015 at 11:42 PM (23:42 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I brought USB-ML-UNIVERSAL from element14, how do I get an installation code?
    Because inside the package that I brought, there is no information regarding installation code.

Thanks
    Best regards,
    Niti W.

Comments

• Greetings,

Did you actually buy the software? What software did you buy? USB-ML-Universal is just the hardware.

If you need help figuring out which software you need, please let me know which chip you are trying to program and I can point to the right software to purchase.

Takao Yamada

• Thank you for your comment.
      Now I am using Freescale:MK10FN1M0.
      And I would like to control programming using "batch file" because I would like to integrate this programming to the test sequences in a tester.
      Actually, the "CProgArmCortex" is used before but this is sent from customer.
      So, if possible, could you please send me the quotation of software to niti@svi.co.th?

Thank you very much

• Greetings,

I can send you a quote if you would please fill out your shipping address and all other contact information on your P&E account. Please let me know when that is completed

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Did you end up purchasing the software? Were you able to get your setup working?

Takao Yamada

• Hi Yamada,

I am sorry for late reply.
    Customer send me the software and installation code.
    Anyway, I still need to purchase this software, so, please find my name and address as following detail for making quotation:

Name: Niti Wiromrat
    Address: SVI Public Company Limited, 142 Moo 5, Tivanon Road, Bangkadi, Pathumthani 12000,Thailand

Thanks
    Best regards,
    Niti W.

• Greetings,

You need to fill this information out. Please log into our account and change your contact information. You will also need a phone number for your account.

Please do not disclose your address, email, or phone number on a public forum or you are going to be targeted for fraud and spam by random bots.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement