Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Dowload Flash Programmer Software for Kinetis Devices Single-User License
Renè M. Oct 2, 2014 at 05:55 AM (05:55 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Dear All,
    I would like to download the following program on website :
    PROGACMP   Flash Programmer Software for Kinetis Devices Single-User License

But when I complete the routin of payment , the site requesting me the method of shipment : 1lb = 77 $ by Fedex . Why !?!?!?
    This is only a software or is an hardware device???
    Can you help me? I only need to download the program.

Thanks!
    Renè

Comments

• Greetings,

We only charge shipping if you have hardware in your order. You must have selected the wrong item in your cart. I have sent you a proforma of PROGACMP with ETF SWIFT fee included, but no shipping costs. Let me know if you have questions.

Takao Yamada

• Dear Yamada,
      Thanks for your proforma , I would like to confirm it...how can I do that ?
      The program can be downloaded from the site through a link?
      Thanks for your help!
      Renè

• Greetings,

Once the credit card or bank transfer is processed, you will get an email with the license code and a download link to get the software.

I sent you an email of the proforma, or you can see it on your P&E account as well. If you are happy with it, we can convert it into an order.

Takao Yamada

• Dear Yamada,
      I see the Proforma and I want to 'Convert to Order' .... how can I do that ?
      Renè

• Dear Yamada,
    if we will pay with the credit card , we have to pay the EFT Bank Processing fee?
    Renè

• Greetings,

I have converted the proforma to an order. Please email our sales representative (sm@pemicro.com) about handling the EFT process. Please let her know the order number. I sent you the order in another email.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

No, EFT is for bank transfers. If you have a credit card, then I need to change the payment method. This is why I had you confirm the proforma before I change it to an order. I have made the change and resent the order. Please confirm it. Please contact our sales representative instead of using the forum thread. This is for public view. I will be deleting this forum thread soon for your own privacy.

Takao Yamada

• Dear Yamada,
    I sent the following message to sm@pemicro.com :

"Dear Sirs,
    I confirm the order and the credit card data.
    The number of order is : "ORDINE CRISTIANO"
    Please, send me the invoice .
    I'm waiting for your reply.
    Best regards,
    Renè"

Please, if it is correct.
    Renè

• Greetings,

Your order went through, but you have yet to activate the software. Do you have questions or issues?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement