Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Programming the MCU Freescale MC9S12D32CFUE with USB BDM Multilink
Anderson A. Jun 5, 2014 at 01:55 PM (13:55 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello,

Our project uses the MCU Freescale MC9S12D32CFUE and we have done the assembler codes with CodeWarrior Development Studio for HCS12(X) Microcontrollers. Now we would like to know how can we burn this MCU with USB BDM Multilink?

I await your prompt response.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Greetings,

You have the correct hardware. Now you will need the right software. You can use Codewarrior to program your chips by starting a debug session, but that is a hassle and time consuming. So I suggest purchasing a flash programming software called PROG12Z:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=49

With this, you are given a GUI flash programmer (great for debugging any problems you run into) and a command-line programmer (great for scripting your programming for fast and easy setup).

Takao Yamada

• Hello Takao

Thanks for your prompt response. However I can't buy another software, so I already have CodeWarrior Development Studio for HCS12(X) Microcontrollers. Can you help us with another solution, which we can verify with CodeWarrior?

I await your prompt response.

Thanks in advance

• Greetings,

If you cannot purchase another software, then you are basically stuck with just Codewarrior. You can run a debug session for each chip you program to verify whether your code works.

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Do you have any other questions or concerns?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement