Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Comands for USB MULTILINK
Dario J. May 5, 2014 at 03:17 PM (15:17 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello everybody,
    I want to create a script for my micro and I need to know the commands necesary for use USB MULTILINK and add my program to the micro.
    Best regards

Comments

• Greetings,

Do you have the software to create the script? Please specify which chip you are trying to program. Then I can point to the correct software you will need to purchase to be able to program your chip. The multilink on its own cannot program the chip. You need software.

Takao Yamada

• I'm going to create the script with Python. About the chip, I'm using the micro MK60DX256VMC10. I thought I could program my chip through MS2 commands but now see I was wrong. Please tell me about the software required.
    Best regards

• Greetings,

What you need is our flash programming for ARM Kinetis devices:
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320138

Included in this purchase is our software called CPROG (command-line PROGrammer) You can create a batch file to call a configuration (CFG) file with all the commands and settings you want to set. I guess you could try interfacing with a python script but that is up to you to figure out.

Takao Yamada

• However, when you get this software I highly suggest first trying out the PROG software with the GUI to make sure your hardware setup works fine and your settings and commands selection is working. Then you can look into automating it with a script using CPROG.

• ok, thanks a lot

• Greetings,

Do you have any other questions or concerns?

Takao Yamada

• At the moment, I don't have more questions.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement