Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
XPC56xxMB2 and xPC56xLADPT144S dimension
Ehsan N. Apr 29, 2014 at 03:06 AM (03:06 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hi Dear Sirs,
    I want to make a UNIVERSAL TEST BOARD that be integrated with xPC56xLADPT144S MINIMODULE http://www.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/user_guide/xPC56xLADPT144S.pdf?q=minimodule and I need exact dimension and size of (120pin J1 and J2) of Mini-Module in order to design my board and mat with that correctly. I have measure the dimention but I need to be sure that my measurment is correct. Its goanna be a board similar to XPC56xxMB2 but match with our requirements.

Regards,

Comments

• Hi Sir,
      It would be great if I had it in simple PDF :)

• Greetings,

You might want to ask Freescale for the mechanical drawings of the board so you get the correct dimensions. I would not rely on measurements done by a ruler. We did not design this board, so we have nothing to give you.

Is there anything P&E related that I can help you with? Do you need help choosing a hardware interface or software to work with the MPC564xL?

Takao Yamada

• Dear Mr.Takao Yamada,
      I have asked freescale Support team and they told me that they did not design this and its designend by pemicro!

• Greetings,

Were you able to get your mechanical drawings? Have any questions?

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

After further review, we did design this board. I had no idea. I was told by a coworker that you already got the information you needed. Is that correct?

Takao Yamada

• Greetings,

Were you able to get your dimensions you needed?

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement