Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
UNIT12Z & MULTILINK UNIVERSAL& S9S12G128MLL
zhang m. Mar 18, 2014 at 11:55 PM (23:55 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• HI,PEMicro Staff:
    I buy unit12z library。now,I program 0x4000 and other Pflash,with S19 file,reference DEMO。
    I can write 0X2000 and 0X3000 use write_data_byte ,don't write 0x4000. How I can program Pflash area ?

Comments

• Greetings,

The libraries do not have the capability to program flash. The API we provide can change RAM or registers. Please read the descriptions of the unit libraries in our products page.

Takao Yamada

• if this,I need buy prog12z to program flash ? now, I want to program flash  use Third Party soft,use MULTILINK UNIVERSAL program S9S12G128MLL ,I need do ? prog12z have DLL use for Third Party?

• Greetings,

You can purchase the PROG12Z software to do flash programming. It also comes with CPROG12Z, which is a command-line automation you can use with batch files and CFG files for small-production line programming.

PROG12Z does not come with any DLL for third party application.

What is it exactly you are trying to achieve? Why do you need a 3rd party application for flash programming? You must understand that creating your own flash programming tool using API from a DLL is very difficult. Read your chip's reference manual to understand what it takes to properly use Freescale's proprietary flash controller to program the chip.

• Greetings,

Do you have any other questions?

Takao Yamada

• Thinks,No other question; 
    I think use unit12z write bootloder code to RAM, and control running.Then,I can write Pflash use bootloder.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement