Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
PROGPPCNEXUS license
. Mar 4, 2014 at 03:55 AM (03:55 hours)
Staff: Keith M.

• Hi,

I have ordered an USB Multilink programmer (USBMLPPCNEXUS) for programming MPC55xx. But I’m surprised there is no PROGPPCNEXUS license in the CD (only drivers…).

Do I have to order the PROGPPCNEXUS separately?
    At which price?
    Also I want to run the PROGPPCNEXUS with different computer. How do I get multiple activation code? Is it free?

Regards,
    Thomas

Comments

• Hello Thomas,

This is correct, the USB Qorivva Multilink is a hardware interface that works with various P&E and third-party software, including debuggers, programmers, IDEs but it does not include software unless purchased as part of a larger package. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding. P&E's Qorivva programming software is available here:

http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320089

The software license is a single-user license that you can activate on up to two computers, provided they're not used at the same time.

Thanks,
      Keith

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement