Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Serialize Application Starting Number
Marty G. Feb 26, 2014 at 09:49 AM (09:49 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• I have created a serialization file that allows me to increment Cyclone Pro.  However, if make any changes to the Object file, I reload a SAP image with the original Serial file and the new image on the Cyclone Pro starts back at the original serial number.  After hundreds of incremented units, I dont want to manually increment on the Cyclone Pro.  How can I just save an updated serial file to avoid this?  Where is it in the Serialize application?

Comments

• Hi Marty,

Unfortunately, we currently do not have a way to save a ser file from an existing image in the Cyclone. You will need to create a new ser file in the Serializer program which is easier than using the cyclone buttons. Then create the new SAP image with the new ser file.

I can understand that this is a bit of a hassle so I added you to our feature request list. The developer will address this issue in a future version of the software.

-Johnny
      P&E

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement