Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
PowerPC SPC56EL70 Inquiry
Amr S. Feb 19, 2014 at 06:30 PM (18:30 hours)
Staff: Johnny N.

• Hi,
    I have a host micro controller "PowerPC SPC56EL70" and i want to check if i can program it using the "PE Micro" multilink universal.

I have installed the icdppcz_nexus_install.exe, so if my host micro controller is supported, can you please let me know which pcp file shall i use and how i can flash it.

Thanks and Regards

Comments

• Greeting Amr,

Yes, the PowerPC SPC56EL70 is supported by the latest version of ICDPPCNEXUS and PROGPPCNEXUS. The algorithm is "ST_SPC56EL70_1x32x512k.pcp". The startup macro for ICDPPCNEXUS is "MPC5643L_vle.mac".

-Johnny
      P&E

• Hi Amr,

I've asked one of my colleagues about this, I will let you know what I find out.

Thanks,
    Keith

• Hi Johnny,

Thanks very much for your answer.
    I downloaded PROGPPCNEXUS from http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=15320089

Can you please let me know where i can find the algorithm "ST_SPC56EL70_1x32x512k.pcp" or The startup macro for ICDPPCNEXUS "MPC5643L_vle.mac"

Thanks very much
    Amr Sabri

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement