Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Unable to Program FlexNVM Ram
Heather B. Feb 8, 2014 at 09:44 PM (21:44 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• Hello, 

I'm creating a program for the MK20DX256 using Code Warrior verison 10.5 My application has FlexNVRAM in it. When I try to program this with the debugger I always get Error 18 in script and the process aborts leaving me unable to debug the code. If I program the device with the flash programmer it programms the code sucessfully but does not program the NVRAM locations it says there are 0 bytes available to program.

I also tried enabling FLEXNVRAM partitioning.. but when I do that I get error 16 in the script.

Thoughts, suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

FYI.. I do have working FLEXNVRAM code for a K70 device running on the 10.2 version of code warrior and all my code/setup was taken from that system..

Comments

• Greetings,

Sorry that no one has answered your question so far. Have you been able to resolve this issue? If not, I will do my best to help you out.

Takao Yamada

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement