Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Pearson/Prentice Hall release
Wes P. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Staff: Johnny N.

• Harding University's engineering department uses the P&E Micro Systems HC12/9S12 assembler in a microprocessor lab and the version we have is not compatible with the 64 bit OS.  Is there a free version from P&E that is compatible or is there a version planned to be distributed by Pearson/Prentice Hall that is.

Comments

• QUOTE (Wes @ Oct 28 2011, 09:16 AM) [legacy comment]
    Harding University's engineering department uses the P&E Micro Systems HC12/9S12 assembler in a microprocessor lab and the version we have is not compatible with the 64 bit OS. Is there a free version from P&E that is compatible or is there a version planned to be distributed by Pearson/Prentice Hall that is.

Hello Wes,

We have an updated version of Pearson/Prentice Hall software. I'll email you a link to download the file.

-Johnny
    P&E Technical Support

• Johhny at Utah Valley University we have the same issue. Can I get the same link you emailed to Wes. Thanks.

-Andrew Bowns
      Support Technician
      Utah Valley University

• Hi Andrew,

I will email you in a few minutes the download link for the updated Win x64 software for the Prentice Hall HCS12 textbook.

Regards,
        Johnny
        P&E Engineering Support

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement