Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
MPC5643L
fabio f. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No staff assigned yet

• Hi to all, I'm new of the forum and on embedded programming field.

I'm trying to develop a firmware for mpc5643l using codewarrior, when I work with PEMICRO I can see several problems:

1. I can't see c-source code, but only assemply code
    2. When my application run, using Source GO botton, the system go and I can see on variable window: core in reset
    3. When my application run, using source multy step botton, I can see, after few seconds : error in once status register.....

Can I attach the CW prj file?

thanks
    Zebra

Comments

• QUOTE (zebra84 @ Nov 10 2011, 05:04 AM) [legacy comment]
    Hi to all, I'm new of the forum and on embedded programming field.

I'm trying to develop a firmware for mpc5643l using codewarrior, when I work with PEMICRO I can see several problems:

1. I can't see c-source code, but only assemply code
    2. When my application run, using Source GO botton, the system go and I can see on variable window: core in reset
    3. When my application run, using source multy step botton, I can see, after few seconds : error in once status register.....

Can I attach the CW prj file?

thanks
    Zebra

Now I received this message response from Rappid Init support, the tool I used for auto code generation of low level firmware:

Dear Sir,

I was able to use your RAppID project and generate code, compile and run it using P&E debugger. The error message I see from your screenshot seems to indicate that there is a communication problem between the nexus interface processor/eval board and your debugger. There are few checks you can do:

- Please check if the debugger loads correct initialization script

- Please check if you have the latest version of the debugger

Cheers

any suggest?

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement