Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Prog12Z License question
Martin K. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No staff assigned yet

• Is the Prog12Z and especially the CProg12Z command line tool limited to any machine, or am I allowed to use it on my home PC, my Laptop and on my company PC? I've read that there is a machine limitation for the "Interface Library Routines for 68HC(S)12(X)" that only 5 machines are allowed, but I didn't found any limitation for the Prog12Z, so I assume that it can be used on any machine I want. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance for your support,
    Kuppi...

Comments

• Is it possible to get a trial version (limited in usable time e.g. runs only for 30days)?

Thanks in advance for your feedback,
    Kuppi...

• QUOTE (Martin Kupke @ Feb 10 2011, 09:24 AM) [legacy comment]
    Is the Prog12Z and especially the CProg12Z command line tool limited to any machine, or am I allowed to use it on my home PC, my Laptop and on my company PC? I've read that there is a machine limitation for the "Interface Library Routines for 68HC(S)12(X)" that only 5 machines are allowed, but I didn't found any limitation for the Prog12Z, so I assume that it can be used on any machine I want. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance for your support,
    Kuppi...

Hello Martin,

The PROG12z software can be installed on two PCs - one main PC and another backup. There is no evaluation version of PROG12Z.

Best Regards,
    Johnny
    P&E Technical Support

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement