Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
PROGHCS08 purchase
Rafael D. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No staff assigned yet

• Greetings,

I need this information with some urgency, and I could not find it in the web-site, only in this forum, and I would like to confirm the information I gathered here before I purchase the PROGHCS08 software.

My company is in Brazil and I need to send a software update to a syster company in the USA that is using the MC9S08LC60 MCU.

I use CodeWarior here for development, with the USB-ML-12E module. For production we use the Cyclone Pro with the software that came allong with it.

My syster company in the USA has the USB-ML-12E, but I do not wish to send the source code with the update, so I don't think he will be able to use CodeWarior for the update.

I tried to use the Cyclone software with the USB-ML-12E but it will not recognize the device. It is my understanding that I should purchase the PROGHCS08 software to do what I want.

I also understand that I'll get 3 licences with the software, so I would use one here in Brazil, and the other would be used in the USA.

But because of the urgency, I would like to receive the sortware through e-mail as soon as I purchase it. And I would send a copy to my syster company in the USA.

Is that possible?

Thank you

Comments

• Thank you Edison.

• Hi rdazcal,

Additional activations can be provided by P&E. You simply need to contact us by phone or by submitting a support request on our website. It usually takes at most 1 day for these type of requests to be approved.

Best regards,
    Edison

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement