PEmicro logo
Cart New Account Login

Logo image
HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
PROG-HL-CFZ flash version 5.54 failed to conduct verify module operation
kuo d. Sep 7, 2020 at 05:43 AM (05:43 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• hello,

I am using USB-ML-CFE REV.D (flash 5.54) PLUS prog-hl-CFZ ,I can erase module specify object file ,program modules, failed to verify module.
    with the same PLUS prog-hl-CFZ plus USB-ML-CFE REV.D (flash 5.49), all the operations above successful implemented.

could you tell me the reason?
    is it because the licensing which has been updated.

Comments

• Greetings,

No, the licensing has nothing to do with the operation of how PROG functions. The change in firmware version or software version could make a difference.

Did you make sure to slow down the debug shift frequency and add 200ms delay after reset before connecting to your chip?

Takao

• Hello takao,

I have used both BDM_SPEED=9 and 0,this issue VM failed still existed,
      but I haven't add 200ms delay, I will try this.

• hello Takao,

it keeps failing, even if I keep lowering the speed until I reach the last option and add the 200ms delay.
        the only difference is that :firmware version 5.54 vs 5.49,I have install the latest driver for win10, and then the pop the message ,"update the firmware".

is there any way to recovery the firmware? I want to restore to flash version 5.49.

• Greetings,

As a quick workaround we can try restoring the firmware to the older version. To do this, you need to create a support ticket on our support page so I can send you files.

Takao

• hello Takao,

request ID #29333 have been created ,

thank you in advance.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2021 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement