Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
PROGHCS08 progaming tool
. May 29, 2019 at 04:57 AM (04:57 hours)
Staff: Mika I.

• Hi,
    I wanted to know the PROGHSC08 programing tool software does it need to renewed every year if i use for only flashing.

Comments

• Hello,

You do not need to renew our PROG software to continue using it, unless you require a newer software version for any reason.

Each license has a support period of one year, meaning that you can upgrade your software for free to any version released within that first year. If you want to upgrade to a version that came out during the second year after your purchase, we will give you 50% off your purchase of a new license.

Best Regards,
    Mika

• Hi thanks,
    Is there any option to change the user -if the person leaves the team or organization . If any steps do share.

• Hi,

Yes, if a person would like to have a license transferred to them, they can follow these steps:
    1. Go to My Account on the pemicro.com website
    2. Select My Product Licenses
    3. Search for the license by installation code
    4. Next to their license, under Action, select "Request transfer to me"

The previous owner of the license will receive an email to authenticate the transfer. Once they have done this, the new owner will be marked as such, and they should see "View License" as an option under Action in My Product Licenses.

If for any reason the previous owner of the license cannot reach their emails to authenticate the transfer, the person who would like to have the license transferred to them can reach out to us via Support Request or Technical Support email and we will manually transfer the license to them.

Best Regards,
    Mika

• Hi thanks,
    Is there any option to change the user -if the person leaves the team or organization .
    [URL=http://www.rahkarenovin.net/domains/]ثبت دامنه[/URL] [URL=http://www.rahkarenovin.com/]طراحی سایت[/URL]

• Hi,

Yes, if the old owner of the license is able to access their emails, please follow the steps that I mentioned. If not, please reach out to us via Support Request or Technical Support email and we will manually transfer the license to the new user.

Best,
    Mika

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2019 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement