Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
required files for ICD32Z on windows7/10 for USB-ML-16/32 and USB-ML-UNIVERSAL-FX
. May 6, 2019 at 12:00 PM (12:00 hours)
Staff: Takao Y.

• I'm gathering info for a installation of your drivers and software at a remote site. We currently own several USB-ML-16/32 and one USB-ML-UNIVERSAL-FX. I need to bring whatever files needed on a disk to have them work on a computer that has no internet access. 

What files will I need to get one or both of these programmers up and running on a windows 7 or 10 computer with no further actions needed? Ideally I would dry run this process, but there will be no option to do so.

Will this File work for the drivers?
    http://www.pemicro.com/downloads/download_file.cfm?download_id=346

ICD32Z.exe
    http://www.pemicro.com/products/product_viewDetails.cfm?product_id=89&productTab=3
    Purchasing this will result in a installer and all keys needed to use the hardware and software on a windows 7/10 PC correct? Additional keys can then be purchased for additional computers right?

Thank you! I know that's some basic questions but it has to be a "first time go" at a site that has no internet.

Comments

• Greetings,

Unfortunately there will be additional steps required after installing the ICD32Z software (which also installs the drivers so no need to do the additional install).

To activate the software, you must put in the installation code into the activation form when you open ICD32Z and register the software using one of 3 options. Two of them involves using internet, then 3rd option involves calling our technical support line to help you out.

So make sure you have the installation code to activate the license, and a cellphone to call our tech support. Then once you do that then you should be all set.

Takao Yamada

• Thank you! I will place an order soon.

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEmicro account.

© 2019 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement