Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

Please accept the use of cookies on our site

At PEmicro we use web browser cookies in order to provide you with an enhanced experience and in order to be able to do things like shopping cart processing and identify you when you login to our website.

Click here to accept

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Control jtag_wig.dll with LabView
Vagner A. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No staff assigned yet

• Hi.

I have a USB PowerPC Nexus Multilink and i work with a easysflaser program, but i need build a LabView VI for user friendly.

I see that jtag_wig.dll has some comand, but I don't have the description off each function name, for example: bdm_shift, write_outputs, write_pin, jtag_set_base_address...
    Somebody has a description of this comands for send me? It's possible to build a VI?

If somebody can help me, please send a answer.

Thanks!

Vagner sad.gif

Comments

• Hi Vagner,

To be honest, I'm not sure who authored the jtag_wig.dll. I will see if I can find out more information.

Are you allowed to launch external applications in LabView? P&E does offer a command-line flash programmer (included with PROGPPCNEXUS) which will allow you to start a flash programming process by launching an external application with some command-line arguments.

Best regards,
    Edison

• QUOTE (Edison Tam @ Sep 8 2010, 10:15 PM) [legacy comment]
    Hi Vagner,

To be honest, I'm not sure who authored the jtag_wig.dll. I will see if I can find out more information.

Are you allowed to launch external applications in LabView? P&E does offer a command-line flash programmer (included with PROGPPCNEXUS) which will allow you to start a flash programming process by launching an external application with some command-line arguments.

Best regards,
    Edison

Hi Edison

The LabView can use external applications.

I have a PROGPPCNEXUS, but I'm not Know this tool for use, I'm starting to learn about this program.

There is some document that can explain how to send a comand for write one file .xsm or erase the Flash?

Can you help me with some example?

Thanks

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement