Cart New Account Login

HomeAbout usProductsSupportForumsBlogCustomer Service

search inside this forum
search inside all forums
Control jtag_wig.dll with LabView
Vagner A. migrated on Dec 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM
No staff assigned yet

• Hi.

I have a USB PowerPC Nexus Multilink and i work with a easysflaser program, but i need build a LabView VI for user friendly.

I see that jtag_wig.dll has some comand, but I don't have the description off each function name, for example: bdm_shift, write_outputs, write_pin, jtag_set_base_address...
    Somebody has a description of this comands for send me? It's possible to build a VI?

If somebody can help me, please send a answer.

Thanks!

Vagner sad.gif

Comments

• Hi Vagner,

To be honest, I'm not sure who authored the jtag_wig.dll. I will see if I can find out more information.

Are you allowed to launch external applications in LabView? P&E does offer a command-line flash programmer (included with PROGPPCNEXUS) which will allow you to start a flash programming process by launching an external application with some command-line arguments.

Best regards,
    Edison

• QUOTE (Edison Tam @ Sep 8 2010, 10:15 PM) [legacy comment]
    Hi Vagner,

To be honest, I'm not sure who authored the jtag_wig.dll. I will see if I can find out more information.

Are you allowed to launch external applications in LabView? P&E does offer a command-line flash programmer (included with PROGPPCNEXUS) which will allow you to start a flash programming process by launching an external application with some command-line arguments.

Best regards,
    Edison

Hi Edison

The LabView can use external applications.

I have a PROGPPCNEXUS, but I'm not Know this tool for use, I'm starting to learn about this program.

There is some document that can explain how to send a comand for write one file .xsm or erase the Flash?

Can you help me with some example?

Thanks

Add comment

Want to comment? Please login or create a new PEMicro account.

© 2018 P&E Microcomputer Systems Inc.
Website Terms of Use and Sales Agreement