PEmicro is now shipping the Cyclone Universal, which is the first of PEmicro's next-generation Cyclone programmers. PEmicro's Cyclones have set the standard for powerful, versatile production programming and debug. The Cyclone Universal was designed as the first in a next-generation Cyclone platform with a focus on security, performance, test, and expandability.
The Cyclone Universal combines support for many NXP/Freescale 8-/16-/32-bit architectures with support for ARM® Cortex® devices from many different manufacturers. PEmicro has maintained compatibility with their existing product line while combining support for all of these target architectures into a single unit.
Cyclone Universal Features:
- 4.3" Touchscreen Display
- Secure: Anti-tamper technology, internal memory protection & encryption
- Start button rated for 1M+ presses
- Provides/switches target power
- Runs test/calibration applications
- Simple to control/automate
- Stores multiple programming images
- Ethernet, USB, & Serial
- Can operate in stand-alone mode or integrated with a PC
- Multiple units can operate together as a gang programmer
- and many more!
Read more on the Cyclone Universal product page.
ARM and Cortex are registered trademarks of ARM Limited or its subsidiaries.